Angelica is a naturally-derived fabric conditioning concentrate that effectively softens, conditions, and deodorises fabrics.
- A technologically superior anti-static system ensures the fabric maintains its absorbency.
- Gentle enough for use on woollens and delicates and performs without irritation to skin or detrimental effect to fabrics.
- Restores the fabric’s absorbent quality, making it an unbeatable choice for towels and nappies.
- Concentrated formula delivers outstanding economy and reduces landfill potential.
This product is pre-diluted and ready to use.
Angelica Fabric Softener
NO PHOSPHATES | NO NITRATES
Contains: Water, Dialkyl Amido Ammonium Methosulphate, Cetyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Essential Oil Based Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Dye.
- 100% Australian Owned Company• Developed and manufactured in Australia• Highly active concentrates• Extensive use of natural and renewable vegetable resources• No caustic, chlorine, harsh acids, alkalies or formaldehyde• No phosphates or nitrates• No petrochemical solvents, fillers or extenders• No animal products used or animal testing• Readily biodegradable• Out performs all other products• Low toxicity levels• More environmentally responsible than other products• Low sudsing (necessary to keep waterways clear)• More economical to consumers• Extremely efficient in use• Safer for the user and for the environment• Safe for sensitive skin types• Safe for use in septic tanks, waste water and grey water management systems• Recyclable containers• Tri Nature’s products are supported by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee